Last week, my new book, Get Out of Your Man Cave: The Crisis of Male Friendship and How to Turn Good Friends into GodBuddies went live on Amazon. Thank you to those who have already purchased a copy. Please leave a review once you’ve read it.
Here’s a sneak peek to the main contents in the list below of the chapter headings. Each chapter includes Questions for Personal Reflection. I’ve also included some tools in the back of the book to help you assess your current friendships and identify potential GodBuddies. Included are some Group Study questions at the back of the book for your small group discussions as well.
1. What Exactly is a GodBuddy Friendship?
2. The Life-Stages of Friendships
3. My Work-Life “UN-balance” Story
4. How We Lost Our Friends
5. How Many Friends Can You Really Have?
6. The Biggest Challenges Men Face
7. Making the Case for GodBuddies
8. Traits of a GodBuddy Relationship
9. GodBuddy Principles
10. Let’s Get Practical
11. Proceed with Caution: Opposite Gender Friendship
12. Final Encouragement
– Creating a Life Plan
– Group Study Questions
You can purchase the printed copy or eBook on Amazon or preorder bulk copies for your small group by contacting me directly at this link.
Thank you for your support. Please leave a review on Amazon. Your feedback helps raise its visibility so the book reaches more people who need this message